What is VoIP?
VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol and is a really useful way of making calls. You can make calls from your landline using a VoIP adapter, from your smartphone using an app, or using a computer. This option is popular for people who don’t want to pay for a landline, but still want to make calls from a landline number if they need to.
keep reading to find out how Wave Internet used VoIP systems to provide a more efficient and cost-effective alternative to telephone lines. Wave also have specific technology for out bound and inbound call centres.
Ditch your old fashioned landline and switch to our VoIP technology phones!
Reduce your costs and never call an overseas call centre again.
We can install our VoIP phones for home and business from £7.99 per month.
VoIP for business
Take advantage of exciting technology that increases efficiency and reduces costs.
Our phone systems for business, allow you to:
- Have multiple calls on the same line.
- Receive email voicemails – play the message anywhere.
- Call forwarding: Redirect calls to your mobile.
- Plug the handset into a network socket at a new location and make calls as if you are still in your office.
- Use a mobile App to make calls from your office number.
- Use any location dial code number: (London, Manchester etc).
- Add short term numbers for specific campaigns.
- Free international calls.
- Quality conference & video calls.
- Transfer calls and link to other handsets.
- It’s scalable: Add or remove users and change call routes easily.
VoIP for home
We offer VoIP technology as part of our residential broadband packages, which takes advantage of the internet, and allows calls to be made at a fraction of the cost of normal landlines.
There are no connection fees for each call, no rounding up to the nearest minute, and we keep it simple with no bundles.
Add VoIP onto your package for only £7.99 per month
- Lower Usage Costs (No rounding up to the nearest minute and no bundles and packages which you would never use).
- Make up to £30 of calls included.
- Easy to block spam callers.
- Cost-effective – huge saving on line rental.
* Voip Phone handset required, provided by Wave
Switching is easy
Why should I switch to Wave Internet?
if you are currently paying for multiple phone lines through BT or other providers, then switch to Wave. Unlike the big corporates, we have the flexibility to quickly adapt to changing needs of our local customers. Our new technology allows us to beam high speed internet from our stations all around Lancashire and Greater Manchester. They want you to think that they all use the same technology and there are no other options, but we are here to change perceptions and provide excellent, rapid customer service at the same time.